About the company:
PharmEasy is a series A funded startup that was launched in March,2015 in Mumbai location. We are a Mobile-First, On-Demand, Health Delivery Marketplace.
Currently, Pharmeasy is operating in 7 cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune and Jaipur with over 1 lac active customers transacting 2000+ orders every day. Growing at a rapid pace month on month, Pharmeasy is the biggest and the fastest growing pharmacy aggregator in the country.
We aim to improve accessibility and affordability to quality healthcare. Broadly we are looking at:
Affordable healthcare: The single most important goal of PharmEasy is to provide affordable healthcare for all. To achieve that goal, we have built a vertically integrated system which involves manufacturers, distributors and retailers. This has enabled us to provide 20% savings on prescribed medicines and over 40% savings on home based diagnostic test services through the commissions we generate.
Personalization: Health is very personal to an individual. We want to provide a personal and unique experience to each user specifically based on their health data. Giving users relevant content on how they can manage their disease better to giving them useful information like side effects of the medicines they are having to maybe popular cheaper alternatives to the medicines they are having. Also reminding them about any periodic checkups or diagnosis that they need to undergo.
True Medical ID: Health data today is broken up into various pieces such as prescriptions, diagnostic reports and lifestyle data. People use various technologies that track their daily health data such as wearables. Imagine a platform that in the future lets users know based on their daily run that they need to get themselves checked for a certain ailment and then book that diagnostic test for them as well. A platform that then regularly checks based on their health data whether they are doing better and when they need to get themselves checked again. Pharmeasy wants to be that one platform that monitors your health and gives you regular updates about it.
Come join us, in building the future of healthcare space at PharmEasy!
Role Details: The candidate will be responsible for creating
- Branding: Ensure that wording of communications is in line with the brand message.
- Email campaigns:Design and launch mailers for email marketing campaigns .
- Regulatory updates:Constantly look out for updates in the industry or regulatory changes that can impact customer communications.
- Lobby documents- NGO / Member of parliament letters to Govt and govt departments
- Customer Engagement: Envisage the varied communications required for actively engaging with the customers during their life cycle and accordingly develop, execute communications strategies to enhance customer experience.
- Tracking/Auditing: Maintain repositories to track all communication requests, measure response time and highlight aberrations in the process.
- Stakeholder Management: Interacting with various stakeholders for timely and useable submissions.
- Writing/Editing:Copyedit, proofread and revise communications.
- Consumer case studies
- Healthcare Trivia
- Media content- press releases, press notes , Backgrounders, White papers
- Excellent Communication
- Out of the box thinking
- Good exposure in content writing, proof reading, writing mailers, message based writing.