About the company:
PharmEasy is a series A funded startup that was launched in March,2015 in Mumbai location. We are a Mobile-First, On-Demand, Health Delivery Marketplace.
Currently, Pharmeasy is operating in 7 cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune and Jaipur with over 1 lac active customers transacting 2000+ orders every day. Growing at a rapid pace month on month, Pharmeasy is the biggest and the fastest growing pharmacy aggregator in the country.
We aim to improve accessibility and affordability to quality healthcare. Broadly we are looking at:
Affordable healthcare: The single most important goal of PharmEasy is to provide affordable healthcare for all. To achieve that goal, we have built a vertically integrated system which involves manufacturers, distributors and retailers. This has enabled us to provide 20% savings on prescribed medicines and over 40% savings on home based diagnostic test services through the commissions we generate.
Personalization: Health is very personal to an individual. We want to provide a personal and unique experience to each user specifically based on their health data. Giving users relevant content on how they can manage their disease better to giving them useful information like side effects of the medicines they are having to maybe popular cheaper alternatives to the medicines they are having. Also reminding them about any periodic checkups or diagnosis that they need to undergo.
True Medical ID: Health data today is broken up into various pieces such as prescriptions, diagnostic reports and lifestyle data. People use various technologies that track their daily health data such as wearables. Imagine a platform that in the future lets users know based on their daily run that they need to get themselves checked for a certain ailment and then book that diagnostic test for them as well. A platform that then regularly checks based on their health data whether they are doing better and when they need to get themselves checked again. Pharmeasy wants to be that one platform that monitors your health and gives you regular updates about it.
Come join us, in building the future of healthcare space at PharmEasy
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion test.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
Minimum Qualification: Graduate
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement