About the company:
PharmEasy is a series A funded startup that was launched in March,2015 in Mumbai location. We are a Mobile-First, On-Demand, Health Delivery Marketplace.
Currently, Pharmeasy is operating in 7 cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune and Jaipur with over 1 lac active customers transacting 2000+ orders every day. Growing at a rapid pace month on month, Pharmeasy is the biggest and the fastest growing pharmacy aggregator in the country.
We aim to improve accessibility and affordability to quality healthcare. Broadly we are looking at:
Affordable healthcare: The single most important goal of PharmEasy is to provide affordable healthcare for all. To achieve that goal, we have built a vertically integrated system which involves manufacturers, distributors and retailers. This has enabled us to provide 20% savings on prescribed medicines and over 40% savings on home based diagnostic test services through the commissions we generate.
Personalization: Health is very personal to an individual. We want to provide a personal and unique experience to each user specifically based on their health data. Giving users relevant content on how they can manage their disease better to giving them useful information like side effects of the medicines they are having to maybe popular cheaper alternatives to the medicines they are having. Also reminding them about any periodic checkups or diagnosis that they need to undergo.
True Medical ID: Health data today is broken up into various pieces such as prescriptions, diagnostic reports and lifestyle data. People use various technologies that track their daily health data such as wearables. Imagine a platform that in the future lets users know based on their daily run that they need to get themselves checked for a certain ailment and then book that diagnostic test for them as well. A platform that then regularly checks based on their health data whether they are doing better and when they need to get themselves checked again. Pharmeasy wants to be that one platform that monitors your health and gives you regular updates about it.
Come join us, in building the future of healthcare space at PharmEasy!
The Customer Delight Executive would be responsible for communicating with the internal departments and handling all customer related issues and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction .
What you’ll be doing:
- To communicate and co-ordinate with internal departments to maintain a seamless process.
- To ensure that the standard practices and process are implemented across all units
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and implementation of our standard practice
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about the product and services.
- Proactively resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Excellent Communication
- Look for deliver superior solutions as per process guidelines
- Cultivate a sense of ownership and accountability
- Keeping an even head while handling escalations or issues
- Out of the box thinking
- Ability to think on their feet.
- Have to be fluid enough to shift between Email and Voice Support roles depending on process requirements
- Experience in providing customerservice support and have customer service orientation
- Good understanding of the process, tasks, responsibilities and skills involved in customer service.