About the company:
PharmEasy is a series A funded startup that was launched in March,2015 in Mumbai location. We are a Mobile-First, On-Demand, Health Delivery Marketplace.
Currently, Pharmeasy is operating in 7 cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune and Jaipur with over 1 lac active customers transacting 2000+ orders every day. Growing at a rapid pace month on month, Pharmeasy is the biggest and the fastest growing pharmacy aggregator in the country.
We aim to improve accessibility and affordability to quality healthcare. Broadly we are looking at:
Affordable healthcare: The single most important goal of PharmEasy is to provide affordable healthcare for all. To achieve that goal, we have built a vertically integrated system which involves manufacturers, distributors and retailers. This has enabled us to provide 20% savings on prescribed medicines and over 40% savings on home based diagnostic test services through the commissions we generate.
Personalization: Health is very personal to an individual. We want to provide a personal and unique experience to each user specifically based on their health data. Giving users relevant content on how they can manage their disease better to giving them useful information like side effects of the medicines they are having to maybe popular cheaper alternatives to the medicines they are having. Also reminding them about any periodic checkups or diagnosis that they need to undergo.
True Medical ID: Health data today is broken up into various pieces such as prescriptions, diagnostic reports and lifestyle data. People use various technologies that track their daily health data such as wearables. Imagine a platform that in the future lets users know based on their daily run that they need to get themselves checked for a certain ailment and then book that diagnostic test for them as well. A platform that then regularly checks based on their health data whether they are doing better and when they need to get themselves checked again. Pharmeasy wants to be that one platform that monitors your health and gives you regular updates about it.
Come join us, in building the future of healthcare space at PharmEasy!
What you’ll be doing:
The role is responsible for driving activation and bringing alive all marketing initiatives on ground. This includes, but is not limited to: Events, BTL marketing, audience/customer workshops, 3rd party events and forums, industry events and forums, execution of branding elements on ground, including signages, hoardings, graphics, vinyls, backlits, etc.. The job involves strong relationship management skills with vendors and other stakeholders.
- Activation, events, brand rollouts, vendor & stakeholder management
- Working on multiple brand activation projects, liaising with stakeholders and maintaining schedules to meet activation deadlines.
- Ensuring that the final activation is of the highest possible quality within the constraints of time and budget.
- Helping suggest activation ideas & concepts.
- Making sure that the activation process runs smoothly, and on time.
- Prior work ex in activation, events and BTL marketing. Deep knowledge of what goes into makes a successful activation
- Ability to manage vendors and stakeholders to drive impact and accountability
- Quick thinking and fast on feet in executing initiatives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization, time management, prioritization, and planning skills.
- Ability to manager external vendors and freelancers effectively.
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with accuracy, composure, and adaptability.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, skills in Acrobat Pro are a plus.
- Pragmatic problem solving abilities, and initiative and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with moderate supervision.
- Needs to be able to travel to various locations across the country, if required.