About the company:
PharmEasy is a series A funded startup that was launched in March,2015 in Mumbai location. We are a Mobile-First, On-Demand, Health Delivery Marketplace.
Currently, Pharmeasy is operating in 7 cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune and Jaipur with over 1 lac active customers transacting 2000+ orders every day. Growing at a rapid pace month on month, Pharmeasy is the biggest and the fastest growing pharmacy aggregator in the country.
We aim to improve accessibility and affordability to quality healthcare. Broadly we are looking at:
Affordable healthcare: The single most important goal of PharmEasy is to provide affordable healthcare for all. To achieve that goal, we have built a vertically integrated system which involves manufacturers, distributors and retailers. This has enabled us to provide 20% savings on prescribed medicines and over 40% savings on home based diagnostic test services through the commissions we generate.
Personalization: Health is very personal to an individual. We want to provide a personal and unique experience to each user specifically based on their health data. Giving users relevant content on how they can manage their disease better to giving them useful information like side effects of the medicines they are having to maybe popular cheaper alternatives to the medicines they are having. Also reminding them about any periodic checkups or diagnosis that they need to undergo.
True Medical ID: Health data today is broken up into various pieces such as prescriptions, diagnostic reports and lifestyle data. People use various technologies that track their daily health data such as wearables. Imagine a platform that in the future lets users know based on their daily run that they need to get themselves checked for a certain ailment and then book that diagnostic test for them as well. A platform that then regularly checks based on their health data whether they are doing better and when they need to get themselves checked again. Pharmeasy wants to be that one platform that monitors your health and gives you regular updates about it.
Come join us, in building the future of healthcare space at PharmEasy!
As a member of the testing team, you will develop frameworks, tools, and tests to cover all of the client and serverside functionality. This includes our desktop and web client, our iOS and Android clients, our external service integrations and our infrastructure. Our Engineering Team practices Continuous Deployment and makes small changes frequently to the products; our automated test suites need to be fast, reliable, maintainable, and thorough. You will be working on effective automated testing of the modules that already exist, and eager testing of features and functionality in progress.
- Define test strategy, create test plans, test cases, and automation for new web & mobile features and enhancements to existing features
- Partner with the application team to integrate test suites into the continuous integration system
- Communicate the quality of the product through metrics
- Support other types of quality targets such as performance, load and stress testing
- 2+ years of experience creating automated test frameworks for web applications or other software
- Experience with continuous integration environments, writing testable software, and test driven development
- Strong experience with bug tracking tools and procedures around logging and tracking bugs
- A solid understanding of how browserspecific internet traffic works in modern web applications, including HTTP, SSL, and JSON
- Development and/or testing experience on iOS or Android