About the company:
PharmEasy is a series A funded start-up that was launched in March,2015 in Mumbai location. We are a Mobile-First, On-Demand, Health Delivery Marketplace.
Currently, PharmEasy is operating in 7 cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune and Jaipur with over 1 lac active customers transacting 2000+ orders every day. Growing at a rapid pace month on month, PharmEasy is the biggest and the fastest growing pharmacy aggregator in the country.
We aim to improve accessibility and affordability to quality healthcare. Broadly we are looking at:
Affordable healthcare: The single most important goal of PharmEasy is to provide affordable healthcare for all. To achieve that goal, we have built a vertically integrated system which involves manufacturers, distributors and retailers. This has enabled us to provide 20% savings on prescribed medicines and over 40% savings on home based diagnostic test services through the commissions we generate.
Personalization: Health is very personal to an individual. We want to provide a personal and unique experience to each user specifically based on their health data. Giving users relevant content on how they can manage their disease better to giving them useful information like side effects of the medicines they are having to maybe popular cheaper alternatives to the medicines they are having. Also reminding them about any periodic checkups or diagnosis that they need to undergo.
True Medical ID: Health data today is broken up into various pieces such as prescriptions, diagnostic reports and lifestyle data. People use various technologies that track their daily health data such as wearables. Imagine a platform that in the future lets users know based on their daily run that they need to get themselves checked for a certain ailment and then book that diagnostic test for them as well. A platform that then regularly checks based on their health data whether they are doing better and when they need to get themselves checked again. PharmEasy wants to be that one platform that monitors your health and gives you regular updates about it.
Come join us, in building the future of healthcare space at PharmEasy!
The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. The big focus of a product manager at PharmEasy will be to build highly personalised experiences for our users.
As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services and products that our customers love. You'll work with team members from Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at break neck speed. As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping PharmEasy’s product road map.
- Own the product roadmap for PharmEasy
- Conceptualise, prioritise, prototype, measure and iterate products for our users
- Build a personalised experience for every user on the basis of their health data
- Build a product which shows the right information at the right time and measure the interestingness of the app and its features to decide which features to build on and which to kill
- Drive product improvements and optimisations that will improve app quality, delight users, and drive growth
- Define and develop features to enhance the usage and retention of the PharmEasy’s app in measurable ways
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- MS, MBA or PhD degree.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve how patient can manage his disease and health information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions for our customers.